Turbo Precision Components
Based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, Turbo Precision Components (TPC) is a specialist CNC sub-contractor for low to medium volume, precision engineered components.
Our objective is to become a leading sub-contract, precision engineering resource for the UK's automotive sector, through a combination of:
- Continuous improvement
- Market leading flexibility and responsiveness
- Improved target and delivery schedule performance
- Competitive pricing
Our engineers have a wealth of experience in the manufacture of turbocharger compressor housings, bearing housings and turbine housings, which currently account for the majority of our sub-contract work.
We conduct machining of compressor covers, hubs and other metal parts from ferrous and non-ferrous castings. Our machining capabilities include:
- Two x 5-axis Okuma VH40s
- A range of Hitachi, Mori Seiki and Okuma twin palette horizontal machining centres.
- Two x Jones and Shipman vertical honing machines.
- In-house manufacture of jigs and fixtures.
We have an in-house manual and robot welding facility.
- Industrial Equipment
- Oil & Gas
- Building Systems and Fasteners